- This event has passed.
Eight-week IFS Learning and Practice Group for Therapists, Coaches and other IFS practitioners.
April 2, 2021 @ 12:00 pm
This group is designed for Therapists, Coaches and other Practitioners of the healing arts who know the IFS model and use it in their work. Level-One training or equivalent is preferred.
This group will help you hone your IFS skills and improve your confidence with the model. We’ll go deep individually and professionally.
Friday mornings, 10:00am – 12:00pm via ZOOM (hybrid virtual/in-person sessions may become available later this Spring.)
Each week we will spend about 30-40 min refreshing your IFS knowledge (see specific topics below). Then, I’ll facilitate some real-time practice. I may offer a demo with a volunteer or you might practice together in pairs or triads. We’ll have time each week for debriefing and answering questions.
Some likely topics (with more to come, based on your particular needs):
- Understanding and accessing Self-Energy from both secular and spiritual angles
- Understanding the cosmology of our protective system
- Unburdening ProtectorsUnburdening, rescuing and re-integrating Exiles
- Working with tough polarities
- Discerning parts from Self and parts from Intruders Considering and responding to Legacy Burdens
Pay $400 ($25 per hour) up front for the entire program
Or pay in two equal installments of $200 each
I know weekly commitments are hard! Join us if you can commit to least 8 of the 10 sessions. We want to form a safe, consistent, and cohesive group.
Email email@example.com for more information or to reserve your spot.