- This event has passed.
IFS BASICS TWO: Second Course in IFS Series
January 10, 2022 @ 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Six-Week Small Group. Once a week for two hours. From January 10 – February 14. (via Zoom)
This course builds on Basics One and allows you to practice the model with others in a safe, dynamic space. For Therapists and Coaches who understand and use the IFS model in their own lives and are ready to build skill and confidence in bringing it fully to their practice with clients. We will have time each week to discuss your own inner system and consult about your professional work.
Topics By Week:
- Building safety in the group and assessing needs with the model
- Introducing IFS to clients; helping them get the feel of the work
- Working with your own therapist and coach parts
- Nuances in the hunt for Exiles
- Practicing the rescue and unburdening of Exiles
- Case consultation and wrap up
Each session includes short lectures, pair practice, and either a demonstration of the model in real-time or a chance to do your own personal work. Together we will create a small, safe, confidential environment in which to deepen your skills and confidence using the IFS model and feel and contribute to the profound Self-Energy that arises in the group.
September 2 – October 17. Mondays 4:30pm-6:30pm. Classes via Zoom.