From mid-November, 2020, continuing through the Winter or until further notice, Telehealth sessions are running normally. In-person meetings are on hold except occasional sessions for a special reason. Determinations are made on a case-by-case basis between individual practitioners and their clients. Please be assured we are diligent about cleaning all common surfaces twice a day. The Center will continue to be professionally cleaned on our regular schedule.
In-person protocols (Revised November 2020)
- Stay in your car and text your therapist when you arrive. She will welcome you in through our main door.
- Exit through the secondary door. This keeps traffic flowing in one direction.
- Masks are required in all common spaces.
- Water will be available. Please bring your own cup or bottle.
- The main bathroom is available for clients.